The Macomb County Circuit Court Case Evaluation/ADR Advisory Committee has approved the application of Bashore Green Law Firm Founding Partner Lionel Bashore to be a case evaluator. Lionel is appointed to a 3-year term, which started January 1, 2023 through the end of 2025.
In this role, Lionel will recommend a resolution to cases, including whether there should be an award, and if so, how much. He will serve as a neutral party attorney who renders a non-binding pinion of the settlement value of a case and/or a non-binding prediction of the likely outcome if the case is adjudicated.
To serve as a case evaluator in Michigan, an attorney must meet the following qualifications:
- A practicing lawyer for at least 5 years.
- A member in good standing of the State Bar of Michigan.
- Reside, maintain an office, or have an active practice in the jurisdiction for which the list of case evaluators will be compiled.
- Demonstrate that a substantial portion of your practice for the last 5 years has been devoted to civil litigation matters including investigation, discovery, motion practice, case evaluation, settlement, trial preparation, and/or trial.
- Have an active practice in specific areas where evaluations are needed.
Congratulations to Lionel on this achievement as Bashore Green continues to expand its legal services to clients throughout Michigan!