Michigan Dog Bite Lawyer
Compensation for Animal Attack Victims in Michigan
Are you in need of a dog bite lawyer in Michigan? The knowledgeable professional at Bashore Green Law Group can help. We know dog bites can be particularly devastating, not only because of the pain, physical damage, and scarring that often results but also because of the psychological trauma inflicted upon victims. In many cases, those injured are unable to defend themselves, which results in significant injuries.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs in the United States each year. Approximately 20% of these victims (about 885,000 people) require medical attention. In a recent year, more than 31,000 people underwent reconstructive surgery from dog bites.
Tragically, almost half of all dog bite victims are children. A dog bite can be a traumatic event that results in serious injury. Under the Michigan Dog Bite Statute (MCL §287.351), the owner of the dog can be liable, even for the first bite.
How Can A Dog Bite Attorney In Michigan Help You?
Dog bites are often more serious than people tend to think they are. A lawyer will be able to help you understand your rights, and ensure that they are protected while helping to maximize the compensation amount that you rightfully deserve.
A dog bite lawyer can help you in the following ways:
- Answers: Will answer all of your questions
- Legal Advice: Will provide you with valuable legal knowledge to ensure that your rights are protected
- Compensation: Will maximize your full compensation amount
- Investigation: Will thoroughly investigate your case
- Negotiation: Will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
- Representation: Will take your case to trial and fiercely represent you, fighting for a favorable settlement on your behalf.
If you or a loved one recently got bit by a dog, don't wait - it's important to consult professional help. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our attorneys and to learn more about what we can do to help your receive the compensation amount that you rightfully deserve. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us and see why we are the most trusted dog bite law firm in all of Michigan and beyond.
- Dog Bites Are More Common And Serious Than You May Realize
- A Dog Bite Checklist to Understand Your Potential Liability
- Michigan’s Dog Leash Laws Help Determine the Liability a Person Has When a Dog Bite Occurs
If you were injured by a dog, contact the team at Bashore Green Law Group. Our dog bite lawyers in Michigan know the law and are here to protect your rights and help get you the compensation you deserve. Our no-obligation consultation is free. We guarantee there is NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN!