Lionel’s clients rely on his passionate, assertive style, knowledge of the law, forthright counseling, and ability to achieve successful results.
Lionel is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and is a member of the Real Property and Business Sections. He is also permitted to practice before the United States District Court (Eastern and Western Districts), United States Bankruptcy Court, and the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
We Work Hard to Ensure That Your Rights and Interests Are Protected
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan, May 1998, J.D. Honors: Cum Laude Honors: Law Review Honors: Moot Court.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, March 1991, B.S
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- 2020-2021 Super Lawyers
- Lawyers of Distinction