Personal Injury - Class Action
Address a Clear Example of Wrongful Actions
Lawsuits are typically brought by people harmed by a singular act of wrongdoing or negligence. The injury these plaintiffs suffer is generally unique to them and the compensation they seek is specific to their losses. However many large groups are affected by common injuries that cannot be individually litigated in a cost-effective or efficient manner. In these examples, class action litigation can be the only means to redress wide-reaching wrongful conduct in a way that properly compensates damaged parties based on the law. Bashore Green employs highly-qualified and experienced professionals who have managed large-scale and complex class action litigation.
Class action lawsuits may be utilized in many kinds of matters, such as:
- Defective products: automotive, electronics, health care devices, over-the-counter and prescription medications, building materials, etc.
- Consumer services: credit card, telephone, banking, utilities, loans, insurance, etc.
- Commercial transactions: deceptive sales practices, antitrust, breaches of warranty, etc.
- Financial concerns: shareholder disputes, securities fraud, pension and benefit issues, etc.
- Employment: unpaid wages & overtime, unfair practices, unsafe working conditions, etc.