Ian is a partner and trial attorney who joined Bashore Green in 2017. He has significant experience in such specialties as personal injury, insurance and criminal defense, family law, estate planning and more.
Ian attended the joint degree program at the University of Detroit Mercy and the University of Windsor law schools in 2009. While in law school, he was the research assistant for the G. Mennen Moot Court and the recipient of the J.S.D. Tory writing award for his article, “A Method to Restore the Collaborative Balance to the International Monetary Fund,” which was published in the Windsor Law Review. Ian also served as the teaching assistant in contracts for two years.
Ian is an experienced attorney who has handled matters ranging from personal injury, insurance defense, criminal defense, family law, landlord-tenant, estate planning, real estate, contract drafting, and bankruptcy. Whether running his own firm, working for a large national insurance company, or volunteering at the Common Ground Legal Clinic, Ian has always provided exceptional advice and advocacy for his clients.
Ian lives in Royal Oak with his wife and son. He enjoys playing the guitar and piano, jogging, and camping with his family.
Our Clients Always Come First
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, 2009 J.D. Cum Laude
- University of Windsor Faculty of Law, Windsor Ontario, 2009, LL.B. Cum Laude
- Michigan State University, Lansing, Michigan 2002, B.A.
- Michigan State Bar
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan