Rochester Rideshare Accident Attorneys
Helping Injured Uber & Lyft Passengers in Michigan
Uber and Lyft have become popular alternatives to traditional taxi services. These rideshare companies are known for their convenience and affordability. However, they are not without their risks. If you were injured in an accident while riding in an Uber or Lyft, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
At Bashore Green Law Group, our Rochester rideshare accident lawyers can help you understand your rights and legal options. We know how to navigate the claims process and can help you fight for the maximum compensation you are owed. Our team is available to answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the process.
Who Is Liable for a Rideshare Accident?
One of the most complex aspects of a rideshare accident claim is determining liability. In a traditional car accident, the at-fault driver is typically liable for the victim’s damages. However, when it comes to rideshare accidents, the situation is often more complicated.
Depending on the circumstances, liability for a rideshare accident may fall on:
- The rideshare driver
- The rideshare company
- Another motorist
- A third party
When a rideshare driver is on the clock and actively transporting a passenger, the rideshare company’s insurance policy will typically cover any damages in the event of an accident. However, if the driver is not actively transporting a passenger, the rideshare company’s insurance policy may not apply. In these cases, the driver’s personal insurance policy may be the primary source of coverage.
At Bashore Green Law Group, our Rochester rideshare accident attorneys can help you determine liability for your accident and identify all potentially liable parties. We can then help you file a claim and fight for the full, fair compensation you are owed.
What Should You Do After a Rideshare Accident?
After a rideshare accident, it is important to take the right steps to protect your rights. If you were injured, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. However, you will need to take certain steps to protect your rights and recover these damages.
Here’s what you need to do after a rideshare accident:
- Call 911 and report the accident
- Seek medical attention, even if you do not think you were injured
- Take photos of the accident scene, your injuries, and any property damage
- Get the names and contact information of any witnesses
- Report the accident to the rideshare company
- Do not give a recorded statement to the rideshare company’s insurance provider
- Do not accept a settlement offer without first speaking to an attorney
- Call our firm to discuss your rights and legal options
Our Rochester rideshare accident lawyers can help you file a claim and fight for the full, fair compensation you are owed. We can handle all the legal details of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
How Our Firm Can Help
At Bashore Green Law Group, we understand the unique challenges that come with rideshare accident claims. Our Rochester rideshare accident attorneys can help you navigate the claims process and fight for the maximum compensation you are owed. We can handle all the legal details of your case and help you understand your rights and options every step of the way.
When you choose our firm, you get:
- Compassionate, personalized legal services – We are a small firm that is big on client care. When you choose our firm, you can expect to receive the one-on-one attention and individualized legal services you deserve.
- Experienced legal guidance – Our attorneys have decades of combined experience. We have a proven track record of success and know how to win cases.
- Aggressive advocacy – We are not afraid to take on large corporations and insurance companies. Our team is prepared to fight for you in and out of the courtroom.
Request a Free Consultation Today
If you were injured in a rideshare accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Our Rochester rideshare accident lawyers can help you understand your rights and legal options. We can guide you through the claims process and help you fight for the maximum compensation you are owed.
I am so thankful for and appreciative.- Heidi G.
Answered all of my questions.- Rashanda M.
Very satisfied with everyone at Bashore Green Law Firm.- Lora S.
Very professional service.- Stephen H.
You can't get better than Bashore Green Law firm.- Felicia A.
Work directly with our experienced attorneys.Meet Our Team
Compassionate in our approach. Learn how our team prioritizes you.Read Our Reviews
You don't pay unless we win. See our previous success stories.See Our Victories
Available to meet through, video, phone or in person consults.Speak With Us