Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents differ from other road accidents. The biggest difference is that a motorcyclist involved in a collision is more likely to be injured than a motorist. The reason is that motorcycles do not offer the same physical protection as cars, with their airbags and other safety features. Car accidents regularly occur without injuries to drivers or passengers. Having this greater risk means that you need specific insurance if you are a motorcyclist. If you have been involved in an accident while riding a motorcycle, you should turn to an accident attorney that is familiar with motorcycles, like those at Bashore Green Law Group.
Even if you are an extremely careful motorcyclist with years of experience, accidents can occur and you could find yourself involved in an incident. Understanding and obeying traffic laws in Auburn Hills help keep motorcyclists safe, but it does not guarantee safety from personal injury. Unfortunately, the kinds of injuries experienced by riders and passengers of motorcycles can be catastrophic.
A motorcycle accident may or may not be your fault, but if one occurs, it is wise to have a Auburn Hills motorcycle accident attorney on your side. A personal injury lawyer will understand how the law applies to motorcyclists, and how motorcycle accidents differ from those involving other vehicles.
What a Auburn Hills Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Lawyer Brings to the Table
One of the things that a personal injury attorney may understand better than other attorneys is the most common cause of motorcycle accidents. Even if the motorcyclist is aware of his or her surroundings, and alert to the conditions, incidents can still lead to a serious injury. These include:
- Door Accidents – This occurs when drivers open their doors without looking carefully, causing a motorcycle accident.
- Over Application of the Front Brake – When this occurs, the motorcyclists’ momentum can carry them over the handlebars.
- Poor Conditions – It is normal for motorcyclists to experience more challenges when conditions are poor, such as in the rain, on ice, or having to navigate debris.
- Drunk Drivers – People are increasingly aware of the dangers of drunk driving. Drunk drivers can cause serious injury to motorists, pedestrians, and themselves.
- White Lining and Lane Splitting – This describes motorcycles weaving between vehicles and across lanes, which is potentially dangerous.
- Not Being Seen – Many motorists claim not to have seen a motorcyclist before an accident occurs. Motorists often fail to check their blind spots, or simply miss seeing the motorcycle as they are smaller than other road vehicles.
In addition, a third-party claim can be filed against the negligent driver responsible for causing the motorcycle accident. The damages available in a third-party claim include pain and suffering damages and excess economic benefits. If you or your loved one has been in an accident, contact Bashore Green immediately to protect your rights. One of our experienced lawyers will meet with you to conduct a free, no-risk consultation.
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Give You the Representation You Need
An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer will be familiar with common injuries that follow a motorcycle accident. These include broken bones, amputation, brain injuries, and spinal injuries. These serious injuries require proper attention, not only from the medical point of view, but from a legal standpoint.
Injuries following motorcycle accidents can lead to difficult circumstances, including costs incurred as a result of:
- Medical Bills – These costs can be for emergency care, non-continuing care, and/or long-term care, depending on the injury.
- Medical Equipment – If rehabilitation is required, you will incur costs for the equipment required.
- Loss of Earnings – A serious injury can require a significant amount of time away from work during recovery.
- Replacement Vehicle – A temporary or permanent vehicle might be needed so the injured party can go about his or her business, despite damage to the original vehicle.
Other costs incurred might include mental stress as a result of the accident, chronic pain, and a loss of quality of life. A good motorcycle accident lawyer in Auburn Hills will help you receive the compensation, and the best settlement possible for you.
We do not recommend that you try to defend yourself in court. Accident attorneys are familiar with Michigan law and how to provide the best legal representation. They will offer the best chance for success and a settlement that provides you the assistance you need.
Auburn Hills Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Attorneys That Care
If you or somebody you know has had a motorcycle accident and needs legal representation, look for an accident lawyer in Auburn Hills with experience in cases involving motorcycles. Motorcycle accident attorneys will have the relevant legal knowledge, and years of legal experience to give you the best representation in your circumstances.
Whether you require defense having been charged with committing a crime, or you need a lawyer to handle a claim for damages, look for the Auburn Hills motorcycle accident lawyers that have your best interests at heart. The lawyers at Bashore Green Law Group understand Auburn Hills and Michigan law. We will use all our resources and expertise to handle your claim or defense.
Please contact us today for more information about what we can do for you, and how we can help you receive the compensation you need.
I am so thankful for and appreciative.- Heidi G.
Answered all of my questions.- Rashanda M.
Very satisfied with everyone at Bashore Green Law Firm.- Lora S.
Very professional service.- Stephen H.
You can't get better than Bashore Green Law firm.- Felicia A.
Work directly with our experienced attorneys.Meet Our Team
Compassionate in our approach. Learn how our team prioritizes you.Read Our Reviews
You don't pay unless we win. See our previous success stories.See Our Victories
Available to meet through, video, phone or in person consults.Speak With Us